aberdeen-music

Hartke 7000 Bass Amp and Hartke 410XL speaker.

Scream

I'm selling some of my rig for the simple reason i'm not gigging or using them any more.

Hartke 7000 Bass Amp

2011_0505_Hartke_Pics0018.jpg

Full specs and manual for this amp here.

Hartke - 7000

Great amp and it's been really flexible for me over time. Having 2 x 350W amps in it gives it great flexibility when using say only one side with one speaker for practice and scaling up to using both sides with two (or even four speakers) when gigging.

The flexibility increases when you realise it can be bi-amped using the front mounted crossover frequency setting. I usually ran it with a 4x10 at the top and 1 x 15 on the lower end with the crossover at around the 500-600 Hz mark. The balance between them can also be dialled in with the sweep knob.

All this is packaged up in a 2U rack mount space, with large EQ flexibility.

(Note it's currently in a 2U, carpeted amp housing i purchased separately, this is included in the price). It's in great condition and comes with mains lead and original manual

Price 299

Hartke 410XL

2011_0505_Hartke_Final.jpg

Yip, i was a Hartke man, had the full rig. Loved the tone. :) but now the 4x10 has to go as well. Specs and Manual for this are here. 400W 8 Ohms.

Hartke - 410XL

Price 165

It's in excellent condition, no rips tears etc.

I am open to sensible offers for each, but the highest wins :)

Package deal considered if interested in both items. I'm 6 miles from the city centre.

• 2 weeks later...