aberdeen-music

Guitarist/drummer forming metal band.

ZeromiserY

Drummer and guitarist looking to form a new metal band with influences such as lamb of god, superjoint ritual, chimaira, etc.

We want to downtune (obvious by the influences), preferably looking for a 5 string bassist and Baritone guitarist. (yes, we want to get pretty fucking heavy)

Prefer musicians with experience in bands and you should be able to play to a certain level. If superjoint and lamb of god songs make you think twice then this probably isn't for you.

Looking for 2x vocalists as well preferably, someone who can handle stuff like anselmo etc. Looking for a "sikth" type of deal.

So in summary we are drummer and guitarist looking for 2x vox, 1x guitarist and a (preferably 5 string) bassist. To jam probably some superjoint ritual tracks etc until we get comfortable playing together then write some of our own material.

Nothing too serious, jam twice a month, drink hard, play hard and if it becomes gigable then fair Enough.

If you're interested contact me via PM with your previous bands, influences, age etc. We can decide 2 or 3 tracks to jam and get together for trial run hopefully early in January.

I'll update this thread as/when slots get applied for.

Thanks.

Steve.

ill have a spy, hopefully not too much time will be spent playing covers and the production of new material will be quick. I work saturdays till 4pm

The covers are just to help us get comfortable playing together. I'll try to sort something out 6-8 or something. I had a peek at your YouTube channel, seems like you'll fit in just fine ; )