aberdeen-music

PRS Santana SE II

Tav

PRS Santana SE II

Description

PRS Santana SE II in excellent condition. Solid red painted finish. Never gigged or left the house since bought brand new a few years ago from Sound Control in Dundee. Comes complete with PRS padded gig bag also in excellent condition as well as a small guitar stand and a black leather strap!

Excellent beginner/intermediate guitar. Nice comfortable broad neck that's easy to play and fast. Strong sound from fixed neck and mahogany construction with fresh airy quality added by tremolo. Very versatile guitar, I just love it!

• Open-coil humbuckers
  • 3 way switch, volume & tone
  • Set mahogany neck
  • 22 Frets
  • Scooped upper bout and contoured back
  • Rosewood fretboard
  • PRS designed non-locking tuners
  • Tremolo

Price

Original cost 649 when released. This price slid towards 350/400 when I purchased the guitar. Given the condition, gig bag and other adverts I've seen I think it's easily worth 250 ono. Compared to other guitars on the market that's a real bargain. Priced to sell but I'd be happy to keep it...racing cars are expensive!

Can deliver in and around Aberdeen. Can accept paypal, cheque or cash. Money clears before goods handed over. Would love to see someone get good use out of it!

276749.jpg

Actual pictures to follow!