aberdeen-music

(Lead) Guitaist wanted.

I'm Your God Now

Yo yo,

Starting up a new project, currently have a bass player + drummer willing to play. I am a guitarist, possibly vocalist as well (That'll be decided after a while!) so looking for another guitarist who can play lead, as I usually do myself but it would be good to have someone who can take that off me/share that responsibility.

The style is going to be some sort of Metal, the main influences coming from Mastodon, early-late 80's Metallica and Machine Head, or at least that's how the songs I'm working on just now are sounding.

Not looking to go out and be the fastest/heaviest/most technical or anything like that, I just want to write some good tunes no matter how they turn out.

I listen to a wide range of music, so while the 3 listed bands are above are 'main' influences I'm hoping to throw in other bands such as The Wildhearts, Down, Faith No More, Dillinger Escape Plan, Pantera, Suicidal Tendencies, Lamb Of God,Clutch, Melvins, Still Remains, really whatever sounds groovy.

Doesn't matter if you're mainly a blues man, metal head or whatever; If you're interested drop me a P.M and we can get chatting :up:

Cheers!