aberdeen-music

Singer Wanted for Recording

Shmikes

Hi all,

I have this Rock Ballad I wrote and it's almost finished, except I need a good vocalist. I did have someone but think he's too busy with other things.

This song is influenced by the following:

Calling Wherever you will go

Michael Bolton How Am I supposed to live

Shania Twain Youre still the one

Aerosmith Dont Wanna Miss A thing

Bryan Adams Everything I do

Dream Theater Spirit Carries On/Through Her Eyes

Dragon Force Trail of Broken Hearts

Bon Jovi Never Say Goodbye/Bed of Roses/Always

Europe Carrie/ Coast to Coast

It's a bit vague but it's the best I can do until someone expresses an interest.

We are from Peterhead and we're still unsure what to call our side project. We are between 18-22 years old.

We're kind of doing these recordings as a side project. So not looking for commitment just looking for someone to put good vocals to what we think are good songs. So someone who could sing a variety of styles would be good so we could get a "familiar" sound for our recordings. Would have to be a male though I'm afraid.

Thanks.

I can get into more detail if someone shows an interest.

Hi all,

I have this Rock Ballad I wrote and it's almost finished, except I need a good vocalist. I did have someone but think he's too busy with other things.

This song is influenced by the following:

Calling Wherever you will go

Michael Bolton How Am I supposed to live

Shania Twain Youre still the one

Aerosmith Dont Wanna Miss A thing

Bryan Adams Everything I do

Dream Theater Spirit Carries On/Through Her Eyes

Dragon Force Trail of Broken Hearts

Bon Jovi Never Say Goodbye/Bed of Roses/Always

Europe Carrie/ Coast to Coast

It's a bit vague but it's the best I can do until someone expresses an interest.

We are from Peterhead and we're still unsure what to call our side project. We are between 18-22 years old.

We're kind of doing these recordings as a side project. So not looking for commitment just looking for someone to put good vocals to what we think are good songs. So someone who could sing a variety of styles would be good so we could get a "familiar" sound for our recordings. Would have to be a male though I'm afraid.

Thanks.

I can get into more detail if someone shows an interest.

Hi guys, I'd be interested in putting vocals to your tune assuming you have lyrics and an arrangement?

I've fronted bands for over 30 years but recently took the decision to take a back seat playing bass and coaching our new 21 year old singer in my latest project "The Sopranos".

I live in Tarves so it's no problem to get up to Peterhead for a meet. Covered all the standards and love the Power Ballad genre, I reckon if you send me an idea of the song, we could pretty much do the rehearsal straight away.

Cheers

Chuck

If my details are of interest send pm or mobile # 07786 876361