aberdeen-music

BOUTROS BUBBA need Aberdeen show

Guest idol_wild

Guest idol_wild

Hey cool kids. This lot got in touch with me about playing Aberdeen sometime between 8th and 21st September. I have a busy September ahead, so I thought I'd post up here in the hope someone can help them out. They are very nice and very polite. Get in touch if you can fix them up.

BOUTROS BUBBA - BIO

Boutros Bubba is a rock band, consisting of musicians that have formerly played in Gone Bald, Petrified Host, Quarles van Ufford, SGP and Crowd Surfers Must Die. Boutros Bubbas music is like a road with a sturdy asphalt surface, but with treacherously slippery patches. At points in their music the fundament of heavy drumming and tight guitar riffs gives way to swaggering drinking music and suspenseful improvisations. Not only in the lyrics, but also in the music itself, there is a deep sense of absurdism

National Anthems is the first full album of Boutros Bubba, after the cd EP Hearing Voicst In A Beer Commercial Makes Me Wanna Get Drunk and the 7 How I Wrote The Star Spangled Banner. The cd National Anthems was recorded in Sing-Sing studios in the North of the Netherlands and was later sublimely mastered by Jason Ward at Chicago Mastering Service.

Boutros Bubba on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads