aberdeen-music

Rythem Guitarist/singer looking for an established/semi-established rock/metal band

u40as8

Hi. My name is alistair. I am a Grade 5 rockskool level electric guitar player. Not that that means shit. Currently play in my first ever, proper band Pulse Detonation (Pulse Detonation on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads). We only have ruffs up on the page but are getting there towards recordings and gigs. But I am looking for an oppertunity to play in another, already established band as a Rythem guitar player or a vocalist or both. Dont care if you already have 2 guitarists either as wouldnt mind been in a 3 man axe band! I write shit loads of riffs and lyrics all the time and sometimes there is a lot of spare material kicking around that I have that Id be willing to utilise. Playin with another band would get me more team wise and able to learn how to pick up stuff other people write. I currently have written 90% of all the music (riffs) for pulse detonation so I wouldnt mind learning how to just go with the flow for a change lol. Anyway, my influences are in my profile for this website thingy. If interested drop us an email :up: Cheers!

Alistair

alistair.smith.08@aberdeen.ac.uk