aberdeen-music

The Red Ultras- Bands and Venue required

Inkster

I am looking for bands interested in playin in a band showcase to raise funds in aid of The Red Ultras Aberdeen FC supporters club.

I am looking for any type of band, not just one type of music as to add variety to the night. I already have Seven Stone Lighter playing and am looking for other bands that would be interested.

I am also looking for a venue to host this night, preferably somewhere that can hold about 50-100 people i.e. Moshulu or Drummonds.

If anyone can help me, leave your details and I will get back to you either by e-mail, phone or on here.

Thanks very much.

Matthew Inkster

www.redultras.net

Hi matthew,

Davie greig here from 'the limit'. I'm signed in as r00fus as I don't have internet access, just email.

We are a covers band playing all the rock classics you care to think about. We've only been on the go from the beginning of the year, but are already headlining the fintray music marathon this year.

We would be interested in playing to support the red ultras. Send me an email at DavidGreig@HBOSplc.com with/for any information.

Davie Greig.