aberdeen-music

punish yourself

ca_gere

Hello all

MySpace.com - Punish Yourself - Industrial / Punk / Gothic - www.myspace.com/punishyourself

I saw this band at the Dour festival in Belgium a couple of weeks ago. Had never heard of them before so didn't know what to expect. I have to say, they were really rather jolly good. none of the videos on youtube do them justice, the audio and video are really ropey. was just wondering if anyone else is into/has seen them?

I'm probably just a sucker for luminous body paint gimmicks but they put on such a good show and i felt compelled to share. I'm a relative newcomer to industrial music (only recently started appreciating NIN due to the fact that kids who liked them at school also liked other, absolutely abysmal bands) and am no expert by any means but there seems to be quite a lot of good stuff at the moment particularly stuff that has that dirty industrial thing going on but still fits into my 'bangin choons min' category. any other suggestions?