aberdeen-music

Bass Player needed for Blues Band

bongobong

Bass player and vocals needed to form a blues/rock band for the odd gig in local area.

Laid back jammin before getting a set together. It'll be covers for the first while, but hoping to unleash a bit of creativity when we get things together - open to all influences, willing to mix it up a bit - depends on who comes along.

If your up for it, drop me a line.

• 2 weeks later...
Bass player and vocals needed to form a blues/rock band for the odd gig in local area.

Laid back jammin before getting a set together. It'll be covers for the first while, but hoping to unleash a bit of creativity when we get things together - open to all influences, willing to mix it up a bit - depends on who comes along.

If your up for it, drop me a line.

Hi there,

I am definately interested in the formation of Blues/Rock band. Previous experience playing bass in gigging blues/rock/soul covers band (5 yrs) and missing it!! Also interested in working on some original and singing if it suits. I am assuming from your ad that you already have guitar & Drums organised?

If you are interested in organising a jam or want some more info please email: campbell182002@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers