aberdeen-music

El Topo

?uestlove

Ey up deen! We're a band from glasgow, we're called el topo...

I'm from aberdeen previously, moved down to glasgow couple years back to do some uni, el topo formed about 8 months ago, we've just recorded a lil EP courtesy of our fine friends at paisley uni, sadly just now only one is up on the old myspaz, more to come soon... vague influences like Acoustic Ladyland, Lightning Bolt, Zappa, King Crimson, just sorta mad psychy rocky stuff, lots of pace, short songs, vocals here and there... have a listen, won't take too long :) myspace.com/eltopothemole

anyway, we're just wantin to get some playin outside of glasgow, mainly cos we're all a bit sick of the city - nothing with the music scene as such, just generally wantin to get some time away. So thought i'd see if me username still worked. I'm Chris, play drums, like skateboarding, ale and smoking...oops... also currently suffering a long term obsession with Tool...Guitarist Paul and Cooper on bass and vocals complete what has proved to be my first and very comfortable power trio.

Cool, right, go check the myspacey, and have a good day.

update on sounds...

right, rest of all of 8 minutes of EP is up on myspaz, as i said, we're just lookin to get some playin outside of glasgow, so just lookin for any sort of gig-space... i guess as a vague genre estimation, any 'alternative' promoters which would put us up would b cool...

MySpace.com - EL TOPO - UK - Fusion / Black Metal - www.myspace.com/eltopothemole