aberdeen-music

snares black sabbath remix

Stripey

also venetian snares as you've probably never heard him before.

Pardon my use of internet slang but... l.o.l! ect.

As a wee side note: Aaron Funk's works are not exactly difficult to track down; HMV was selling 'Cavalcade of Glee and Dadaist Happy Hardcore Pom Poms' and still probably has a copy in store.

Track is pretty awesome though, his remixes are the bee's knees. Just no need to be condescending twat about it.

Guest Giles Walker

This remix has been around for fucking ages and i have been playing it in the club for ages as well, if you guys got off your arses and went out once in a while instead of arguing like a bunch of fat middle aged men on internet forums you would be able to speak to real human beings about new music instead of this bullshit chat.

Something really needs to change in this city.

define "fucking ages", I just got a copy the other day and the only reason I posted this thread is cuz I thought it might, just *might* get people interested in something different purely because its got ozzy the mong singing on it.....

edit> fuck I just realised its a sample and he didnt actually sing for aaron cocksucker

Guest Giles Walker

Sorry dudes, i am a bad tempered, grumpy bastard.

This remix is cool and at the very least this thread has reminded me that i have it so i can dig it out and play it tonight.

Probably next to that Benga and Coki 'night' tune or one of those Rustie edits.

Peace