aberdeen-music

Faith And The Muse - Prodigal

Any other folks dig this outstanding and innovative goth outfit? Was drawn to them only relatively recently via William and Monica's other music project and anarcho punks Anima Mundi. For more information about Faith And The Muse visit The Mercyground: All Things Faith and the Muse And folks if they so wish can check out Anima Mundi here: Anima Mundi

And regarding Anima Mundi, I was lucky enough to catch them in London Nov. last year with Rubella Ballet and Police Bastard. Quite amazing. Plus earlier that evening William and Monica had also appeared with Conflict at The Feeding Of The 5000 show at Shepherds Bush Empire.

Faith and the Muse! There's something I've not dug out of my collection in a while - Have definitely got their Annwyn Under The Waves album somewhere, plus I think I still have their first album too (Elysia?) Wasn't aware of Anima Mundi, but am enjoying the tracks on their website.

Cool. I guess you've checked out Anima Mundi's MySpace page too? If not then you can do so here: MySpace.com - ANIMA MUNDI - LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - Punk - www.myspace.com/animamundi Features yet more tracks for your listening pleasure.

Ah full lengths Elyria and Annwyn, Beneath The Waves. Have still as yet to purchase these, though do have both Evidence Of Heaven and The Burning Season. Speaking of which, and taken from said album, folks can check out the title track on YouTube here:

And regarding Monica's other recording output, recently purchased both Strange Boutique's The Collection: 1988-1994 plus her awesome solo full length InfraWarrior.