aberdeen-music

Tokai Goldstar Sound

NMC

I have a Tokai Goldstar Sound Strat for sale. Think it is from around 1984ish but not 100% sure, could be earlier. Guitar is in good condition, few dinks here and there but with a guitar that age, you'd expect that. Anyone interested let me know and i can send you pictures, needs re-strung but i'll do that before selling so that you could try it out.

Guitar is in original condition, no modifications as far as i know, i've had it about 12 years or so and don't play anymore so it might as well go to a good home.

I have a Tokai Goldstar Sound Strat for sale. Think it is from around 1984ish but not 100% sure, could be earlier. Guitar is in good condition, few dinks here and there but with a guitar that age, you'd expect that. Anyone interested let me know and i can send you pictures, needs re-strung but i'll do that before selling so that you could try it out.

Guitar is in original condition, no modifications as far as i know, i've had it about 12 years or so and don't play anymore so it might as well go to a good home.

How much you looking for it?