aberdeen-music

Ned

luscious vicar

I'm thinking of putting on a band from Lyon, France called Ned. Since the last couple of gigs we put on have had low turnouts I just wanted to see how many people might be interested in checking them out?. It's not til next year like but...

Listen to them at MySpace.com - Ned - Lyon, FR - Rock / Psychedelic / Punk - www.myspace.com/nedskrecords.

Here's the blurb:

Ned (Sk Records) -- are as close to Lyon's Fugazi as you're going to get. The leaders of the punk scene, putting on DIY shows and festivals, running the awesome SK records and touring the world. Musically, they also take the lead from Washington DC, with tightly wound spiky post-punk. Like a political Q and Not U with a crazier, improvised noisy side. I booked them a tour last year, and they were brilliant, and one of the funnest live bands I've seen.

Cheers

Guest idol_wild

They sound okay and all. If they were from Scotland then yes, put them on. But to get them over from France will put you out of pocket. I doubt enough people would be excited enough to turn-out for it.