aberdeen-music

I've changed my website around

framheim

• 2 weeks later...

the website looks fine.

simple, effective and easy to navigate. all you need.

Interestig stuff overall. Particuly the black & white flower images as someone has already pointed out. reminds me slightly of an Edward Weston print or old grammerphone head or something which is cool. The peep hole image behind a rock (which shape resembes a cloud?) that looks outward to a blue sky and building is quite interesting shot too.

good stuff.

the website looks fine.

simple, effective and easy to navigate. all you need.

Interestig stuff overall. Particuly the black & white flower images as someone has already pointed out. reminds me slightly of an Edward Weston print or old grammerphone head or something which is cool. The peep hole image behind a rock (which shape resembes a cloud?) that looks outward to a blue sky and building is quite interesting shot too.

good stuff.

thanks! being compared even tenuously to edward weston is high praise indeed!

that peep hole image was taken at tintagel castle in cornwall, where they think king arthur may have lived and some chancer has built that really nasty looking hotel in this beautiful clifftop location and called it camelot hotel even though camelot is meant to be nowhere near tintagel.