aberdeen-music

Zed Machine Looking for Musicians

Soundefex

Hey folks,

I'm interested in getting a group of folks together write, record and gig original tunes.

Most people here seem to be into new style pop or punk or whatever you kids call it now!

More interested in writing and recording groove based tunes that are electronic influenced, you know with drum machines and synths and stuff........I know far out eh!

Obviously will include guitars, bass (me), real drums possibly two and many different types of vocals. People with original ideas that haven't got a full creative outlet in there current situation ideal.

Influences including the standard set led zepp, pixies, talking heads etc but looking for Appollo 440, chemical brothers, prodigy, faithless, groove armada, boards of Canada, beastie boys, beta band, UNKLE, ADF, David Holmes etc etc the list goes on.

Want to be loud and fairly heavy but with computers and beats and stuff!

So if you have a need to groove or would like to experiment with your own instrument away from traditional rock/folk/metal/punk etc please get in touch, mind Ill not hold my breath the way these threads seem to go.

Not matter what you can do it should be possible to do something original.

Have a look at:

MySpace.com - Electrolite - Aberdeen, UK - Electronica / Ambient / Breakbeat - www.myspace.com/soundefex

Cheers anyhows,

S