aberdeen-music

Zone Horror!

Brymon

Right an sitting here the noo watching The Gore Gore Girls Just watching some eye gouging at the moment!! I've seen this shit before, on some really shady video copy.

Whats puzzeling me is, how can this be shown on British TV (Don't get me wrong, i love B movie Gorefest's) when you have like Maniac still banned in Britian, and the likes of Cannibal Holocost, Last House on the Left, Zombie Flesh Eaters, All the mental Jap movies, ie, Guinea pig movies (If you dont now about Guinea Pig, they are eally nasty movies, if you are not into fucked up gpre movies) are stilll had to find here on DVD!!

Zone Horror, does have some great old school video nasties on now and again, most notably night of the demon etc. I just hope they carry on with the likes of House at the edge of the park,and some grindhouse, old school grindhouse!!

Anyone else watched some fucked up shit on Zone horror, and i dont mean the ikes of Pumpkinhead or Sleepaway Camp!

I used to watch it when I stayed at my folks (they have sky, I don't). I was happy to see a channel dedicated to horror, I've watched some funny stuff on there. 'Slugs' has to have been one of the funniest! Last year the scifi channel decided to play a heap of Friday the 13th films as well, that was a good week!

Not sure about this, but I think there are different rules in relation to ratings for cinemas/DVD and the telly. I don't think you need a BBFC certificate to be shown on telly, so they might be able to get away with stuff, although there will be strict guidelines.

They probably just show stuff knowing that hardly anyone will watch it and therefore no one will complain.