aberdeen-music

Aberdeen Band Wanted...

NatalieSMP

Hey, I'm after a few aberdeen based bands to help me out with part of my course work

I'm looking to do an 30mins to an hour documentary on Aberdeen unsigned bands

So if your bands up for it let me know..

My Aim with this Film for college will be to try and let people know

more about these great aberdeen bands...i'd really loved to have

been able to do a film for scottish unsigned bands but as alot of

the bands are not near me it sucks..:(

so message me or email if your band is up for it

with the following info

Band Name:

Myspace:

Contact Email or Number(with name of person please)

Up And Coming Gigs(Might come film some footage)

Email is-smartmouthltd@hotmail.co.uk [Old Email]

Myspace is-www.myspace.com/liveloudpromotions

Thanks guys

Natalie x

Hi Natalie

Our band would be happy to help you out with your project.

We are a five piece named Fivefifteen, established for a couple of years with a reputable history having supported Rick Witter (Shed 7), Paolo Nutini and Kula Shaker on our gig list and having recently performed at Belladrum Festival. Two singles so far have been released through Aberdeens own Fat Hippy Records with another one in the plan for next spring. We are an unsigned band that would be grateful for the publicity you could hopefully achieve with your film. We have a gig planned in Drummonds, Belmont Street, Friday 30th November, so this may fit well with your schedule for any potential filming?

Check us out.MySpace.com - fivefifteen - Aberdeen, UK - Rock / Indie / Alternative - www.myspace.com/fivefifteen

Contact lenny.webster@woodgroup.com

Hi Natalie

Our band would be happy to help you out with your project.

We are a five piece named Fivefifteen, established for a couple of years with a reputable history having supported Rick Witter (Shed 7), Paolo Nutini and Kula Shaker on our gig list and having recently performed at Belladrum Festival. Two singles so far have been released through Aberdeens own Fat Hippy Records with another one in the plan for next spring. We are an unsigned band that would be grateful for the publicity you could hopefully achieve with your film. We have a gig planned in Drummonds, Belmont Street, Friday 30th November, so this may fit well with your schedule for any potential filming?

Check us out.MySpace.com - fivefifteen - Aberdeen, UK - Rock / Indie / Alternative - www.myspace.com/fivefifteen

Contact lenny.webster@woodgroup.com

Hey min! nae bad, I would come and see you play.