aberdeen-music

I'm honestly looking for a band......I'm not joking you know!

buke

im a 26yo lead or rhythm guitarist and am desperately looking for a band or musicians to start one. I dont mind if i do covers or original stuff, i just want to get gigging. i have all my own quality gear and transport and am willing to travel. somebody please say that they are interested?!?!

:band:

contact buke240877@aol.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Drummer in the same boat

Hey Buke,

I am a drummer in the same boat as you. New to the area and desperate to find other musicians to set something up with. I have a lot of experience and ideas of what I would like to do. Main interest is covers initally, I have tried original stuff and it's bloody hard to get gigs with it. Would like to cover LZ, RHCP, Audioslave, Soundgarden, Black Sabb, Deep Purple, Aerosmith and all the others like that. If you are interested let me know, age is immaterial to me I am looking for people who can play and are serious about getting something off the ground.

Dave G

contact on: foursticks2001@yahoo.co.uk

I'm a singer looking to set up a side project, I have a bass player interested in jamming, so wondered if Deegee and Buke would be up for it. We are wanting to work on original material. My influences are Faith No More, Jeff Buckley, Mr Bungle, The A.M. A Perfect Circle to name a few.

PM me if interested.

Cheers

Billy Ocean

Red Man Walking- Dr Drakes Friday 25th June Doors at 8pm.