aberdeen-music

Anybody else really excited because...

Nicola

Originally posted by Lauren M:

Just wait for it guys.

Tomorrow will be the *most important* post in this whole thread. How the show was.

:D

It was amazing! The best show I've ever seen (except for gilman street). Britney was sooo pretty, I was really jealous of her outfits, her dance routines were amazing and she did sing some songs live! The songs that were mimed were still amazing and It wasnt obvious that it wasnt live!

8o Oh my god it was filthy though. I spent the bedroom section in shock! It was even more dirty than the papers made out! I took heaps of pictures so hopefully they will come out ok.

The support was pretty good too. 'Wicked Wisdom' Mrs Will Smith's band were alright except for the preaching about respect for women and respecting your body in between each song :rolleyes:, the songs were ok though. JC Chasez was really good too, only thing was he just had a really short slot, could of done with a couple more songs.

Britney was still the best though! It was an amazing performance and she really is amazing, Im just really jealous, Britney rocks!