EHX Bif Muff Pi USA 45

Tav

For sale I have an Electroharmonix Big Muff Pi NYC Fuzz/Distortion Pedal

It looks like this:

BigMuffPi.jpg

More information here:

electro harmonix: Big Muff Pi

It will cost:

I'm looking for 45 for this pedal. Retail is 69. It is in great condition. A few light scratches to the logo on the case from normal use. It has never been gigged. Comes with original wooden storage box which is cool as out!

Reply here or drop me a PM if you are interested.

Cheers.

Sorry guys but I've deleted all the posts from this thread.

Please do not post in the trading forums unless you have legitimate enquiries about the adverts. Arguing the toss about buying on the internet vs buying local doesn't qualify and just discourages people who are genuinely interested in an advert from responding.

If your advert does get sidetracked like this please use the report post button and we'll try and clean it up a bit, otherwise we might not notice it.

Sorry guys but I've deleted all the posts from this thread.

Please do not post in the trading forums unless you have legitimate enquiries about the adverts. Arguing the toss about buying on the internet vs buying local doesn't qualify and just discourages people who are genuinely interested in an advert from responding.

If your advert does get sidetracked like this please use the report post button and we'll try and clean it up a bit, otherwise we might not notice it.

That's the 2nd time you've done that and if you had bothered to read my post - you'll have noticed that I offered to buy the item.

Seems tyou can post any old pish on any thread - if you're one of the clique and to fuck with worthless subscribing supporters like me.

Not fucking happy :down:

Ps - Why don't you delete the unwanted references to GAK as well - they're not relevant either and serve no purpose for the poor guy trying to sell something

Sorry Diesel, but your post referred to the previous posts which were deleted and the bulk of your post was also carrying on the off topic conversation. There's nothing stopping you reposting your request for tav to PM you to negotiate a price (although as the prospective buyer I'm not sure why you didn't PM him like he requested in the initial post) as you asked.

Not sure what you mean about this being the 2nd time I've done this. I've cleared threads in the trading forums heaps of times for the same reasons.

The posts talking about GAK in this thread were also deleted, so I dunno what your problem is with that. If there's posts in other threads like those then I haven't seen them, perhaps if people used the report post button I might have an could remove them (as I said in my post above).

As for your dig about cliques, it's rubbish and not true. All are equal to me.

Sorry Diesel, but your post referred to the previous posts which were deleted and the bulk of your post was also carrying on the off topic conversation. There's nothing stopping you reposting your request for tav to PM you to negotiate a price (although as the prospective buyer I'm not sure why you didn't PM him like he requested in the initial post) as you asked.

Not sure what you mean about this being the 2nd time I've done this. I've cleared threads in the trading forums heaps of times for the same reasons.

The posts talking about GAK in this thread were also deleted, so I dunno what your problem is with that. If there's posts in other threads like those then I haven't seen them, perhaps if people used the report post button I might have an could remove them (as I said in my post above).

As for your dig about cliques, it's rubbish and not true. All are equal to me.

OK - I'll go through the proper channels if a post offends or irritates me (done so already!).