aberdeen-music

Wacko Jacko??

Anne D

Did anyone see the programme on ch5 last night about his face?

Fell asleep before the end but think I saw most of it.

It's pretty tragic he's ended up like this.

I think he looked different kinds of good in Thriller and Bad but after that it's a bit beond me what he sees in the mirror and thinks is good looking!?!?!?

I think he is going to stand trial for the kids thing but I don't really belive he did it. I think he just has a distorted view of what is poper conduct for a man of his age and a child. I mean letting them sleep in his room when there's no one else there. It then comes down to his word against the child's. With the hole neverland thing I guess he's kind of asking for it, but I think in his mind he is just a kid himself. No thinks twice about letting two kids share the same room at night. I think he has serious issues from his own childhood and has never got past that. And now just lives in his own little world.

But mind you could you imagine living in a world like his, childhood fame, beaten by your father, it's not a real shock he so messed up is it!

Just thought I'd share my views on him.

Guest Tooms

I agree with you Anne D.

Ok, ok it is very Freudien (sp?) but its true, he must have suffered massive mental damage due to his father beating him, it was far from a happy child hood!