aberdeen-music

Free Band Webpages...

Mr. Tristen

Hey All...

Within the next month or so we will be launching our new Web Design and Hosting company 402online... Unfortunately of course when starting with something like web design it is helpful to be able to list atleast one previous project and so I am looking to provide one local band with a free html webpage.

We have thoroughly researched local businesses and bands, and have recognised that most bands in the Aberdeen area all have very basic pages - many of which don't even work or contain large ammounts of adverts from substandard hosting options. I know from experience from dealing with Starfall that a bands webpage will often form a centerpoint for fans both local and further away to keep up to date on news and with the addition of forums, a place to show their support and be apart of the band's community.

We are willng to provide a band with one standard sized html page (we are currently unable to offer full flash pages, though this is an option we hope to introduce to our service in the near future.) We will provide construction of the entire site, working as closely with or independently from the band as you like, including a high standard of graphic editing. We are also willing to include a phpBB forum for free (or VBulletin at extra charge).

Although this deal does not include free hosting, we will help you to set up a proper hosting system of you're choice and help you to buy any domain name that you need.

If you are interested please send me a PM or send an e-mail to mr_tristen@runbox.com stating your band and what requirements you would expect from your page.