aberdeen-music

Want Saturday in the lock up??

Guest highroller

Guest highroller

As of the end of this month the rebel jellybeans will be out of the lock up...

Who would like in....? You would have one of the perfect days...Saturday...all day would be yours....

you know what to do....

70 a month and thats it...thats the only payment...think what you spend at rehearsal studios and weigh it up....!

Guest highroller

oh and a couple of other things....

Tom tew your pm box is full...what time are you jamming tomorrow. i need to come get the quik key and the other thing!

Did err Romanchoke's practice place ever come off...i bet it didnt...all talk...

Fuck you Ben, you piece of fucking shit! I'll spoon out your eye-ball and piss in your ocular cavity!

And by the way....

---------------------------------------------> ;)

Guest highroller

haha you remember our chat huh??

yeah well fuck you....i really despise you...i think my hatred for you runs deeper than anyone else has ever hated anyone and i can say all this and get away with because people are dumb and they think that putting ;) means that its ok...so i can say anything i want and just put ;) and its all ok...ill get away with it....always the ;) and its all good!

So bob remember that next time you feel like asking how quik are and showing a kind interest like you always do...dont fucking bother....ok ;)

oh and all the people that think i like you i dont!! ;)

all the bands i say i like in aberdeen...dont make me fucking laugh... ;)

by the way...all of the above.... ;)

Oh Ben, you really thought you could get away with that? Saying ;) to all of the above, thus invalidating your previous ;) s?

We both know that ;) to a ;) means that the first ;) wasn't serious! ;) I'm confused. ;)

By the way... the wink is wank. ;)