aberdeen-music

Wanted: Cheap ride cymbal

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Just fucked up my vintage Zildjian medium ride, I got about half an hour out of it before it started sounding like a trash can lid, but I am also trying to pay back enormous sums of money to the council to clear my debt to them, so don't have much to work with. Would prefer Zildjian, and would prefer something heavy that can take a beating. All offers considered, don't care about aesthetic condition or age, but must not be cracked or badly keyholed. Willing to pay 50 bucks, but may pay more. THANKS :up:

• 1 month later...
Just fucked up my vintage Zildjian medium ride, I got about half an hour out of it before it started sounding like a trash can lid, but I am also trying to pay back enormous sums of money to the council to clear my debt to them, so don't have much to work with. Would prefer Zildjian, and would prefer something heavy that can take a beating. All offers considered, don't care about aesthetic condition or age, but must not be cracked or badly keyholed. Willing to pay 50 bucks, but may pay more. THANKS :up:

Zildjian 20" A-Custom medium ride - 70. No keyholing, cracking....v.g.c.

PM if interested.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Hugh Jazz' offer is pretty sweet, so if you're desperate to unload a ride cymbal make your presence known pronto, lest ye be left high and dry, while Hugh becomes slighly richer and I gain a sweet bit o' brass