aberdeen-music

disco disco - sat 4th november - DHC Djs Tunnel 2- 10pm till 3am

After the success of a fateful night in September, the DHC boys have a new monthly weekend night for you to enjoy.

WED LIKE TO STRESS THE NIGHT IS DIFFERENT TO THE DHC@SNAFU AND ISNT A DIRTY HEARTS CLUB NIGHT!

WE NEED A NEW NAME FOR WEEKENDS!answers on a postcard please!

we have ideas but are open to suggestions

The night wont feature bands, just DHC DJs Nick and Steven and and the occasional DJ guest too!

DHC is staying at Snafu thursdays, this is just a party from the same people but on a different day!

A WEEKEND!yay! you no longer have to suffer Exodus!!!

3 - 10pm to 3am

This saturday , 4th November, come along and boogie to:

Gang of Four, HoldSteady, Broken Social Scene, Tapes and Tapes, New Order, Echo and The Bunnymen, The Beatles, Stooges, The Doors, Led Zeppelin, Danger Mouse, NWA, Beastie Boys,Love, Interpol, Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan, Muse, The Strokes, The Rapture, The Smiths, Talking Heads, Radiohead, Neil Young, My Morning Jacket, Blur, Bloc Party, Belle & Sebastian, Maximo Park, The Rakes, Air, Arcade Fire, The Band, The Beach Boys, The Zutons, Super Furry Animals, Suede, Teenage Fanclub, The Verve, The who, The rolling Stones, The moody Blues, The small faces, the beatles, Wilco, Yeah yeah yeahs, Simple Kid, Royksopp, The concretes, Ride, Pixies,The Magic Numbers, LCD Soundsytem, the kinks, Joy Division, Hot Chip, Klaxons, The Libertines, Secret Machines, Goldfrapp, John Marytn, Futureheads, Go team, The flamin Lips, the editors, Cut Copy, Soulwax, Erol Alkan, MSTRKRFT, Clap your hands say yeah!! and more

x

exo

just to say, im wasnt having a pop at you or any of the exodus DJs! the music you play is always good and were both doing same thing pretty much!

We just fancied doing a saturday DHC type thing coz we (me and a few mates) never had anywhere on a saturday where we wanted to go out to and thursdays crowd all kept asking if we would ever do a weekend.its just a once a month but of fun!

Exodus music is always good at weekends when you and the other DJ are on.Just recently not had good nights there, my mate got chucked out for the slightest drunken thing, someone random started on me and a mate another time, folk always run into you and throw pints over you and also theres always crazy ques and then getting turned away when you reach the front!although its ace when busy, sometimes its too nuts!

although is suppose the best thing of exodus is the fact you can go and have total carnage along with good music and it always rammed so you can have a dance!

maybe im being grumpy or maybe its coz im not a student anymore and (im seriously jealous of those who are)!!! i used to LOVE exodus and spent every friday and saturday there!!!

probably just a bad run of nights for me there but not no offence meant to your night or DJing, its always rammed and probably busiest club in town on a saturday night so i hope it continues that way for you guys!

x

Yeah, I have to agree with Steve on the exodus front. Used to love it, but its always way too busy. If you're lucky enough to get inside the place on a weekend you still can't get near the bar, or the dancefloor, or the toilet. And its always full of people who are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too cool for their own good and stand around sneering at those of us who arent "topshop" indie. Oops, sliding into a rant. The music is usually good though,but I cant be fucked with all the other hassle about the place.

Anyway good luck with tonight, will try and pop down but funds are tight at the mo.