aberdeen-music

Lead guitarist and a Singer needed or a lead guitarist/singer needed

wazzer88

Punk/ indie band the youth are currently lookin out for a Singer and a lead Guitarist or alernativly Singer/guitarist to play in a band already makin noises around aberdeen.. we are currently away to go into the recording studio to record with the material we have written aswell as a couple of covers... a few gigs are currently being lined up and shortly we will be gigin all over aberdeen!!!

The band are influenced by the likes of Blink 182 , foo fighters, placebo, arctic monkeys, feeder!, all american rejects, green day, nirvana, him, the kooks, the subways, ASH, blur, Fall out boy, Nickleback, muse, the strokes and steroephonics!

other bands we are influenced by are McFly, kaiser chiefs, busted, son of dork, daniel beddingfield, charlotte church, the cheeky girls and by now you must relise i am actually takin the piss in this section lol!!

if you are aged between 15 and 19 thn give me an e-mail or PM me... no previous band experiance nessecary!!! a sense of humor wud b a bonus lol!!

My e-mail address is waynemick@hotmail.com.... send me your details or add me and chat to me if you are intrested in joinin up with the band for a jam!:popcorn: