aberdeen-music

EMI cuts artists and 1,500 jobs

Rob Karloff

this is typical of the major record companies, i remember a few years ago not long after EMI had paid a ridiculous amount of money to secure the services of by then has been useless twat Mariah Carey they were forced to do the same thing cos after one flop album and a flop movie, they paid off the aforementioned talentless tart a 'lorra lorra' cash as crap scouser cilla black would say.

also sony shedding loads of jobs not long after the global flop of alleged kiddie fiddler michael jackson (ha the album was called invincible, something the wacky one is not). for example the regional indie radio plugger was axed....

will they ever learn????

Originally posted by delboy:

will they ever learn????

I really hope they never learn

and they all die a stinky horrible slow death under the maggotty rotting corpse of really badly formed pop music and poorly conceived marketing stategies that they themselves created

fuckwits

Guest GEROLDCONTRA

Finally I link worth reading !

As for major labels well guys here is a great website make up your own mind about it, I wont tell you what to think :)

pure genius though especially the shot of the metallica CD.

http://downhillbattle.org/

Gotta go I think the Hyenas on AUBL got a smell of blood !

toodeloo

Heard that the Williams deal worked out well. Did Music Week not say that Williams earne 17 million last year?

Heard a wee bit on Radio 5, sounded like they are cutting/closing their manufacturing plants, in a bid to save costs. Also cut in their rosta, heard 20% cut mentioned. Niche markets, and 'underperforming' acts to go................

Originally posted by Frosty Jack:

A bit of a blow for the Eurodisco novelty cash-in market then...

THAT SCENE WILL NEVER EVER DIE!

I must admit there is a need for high speed disco remixes - without them there wouldn't be as much laughter in the world...