aberdeen-music

Israel vs Palestine. Who has the right to kill innocent people?

Snakebite

Why does the international community do nothing whilst aggression on both sides continues to escalate.

Gaza is fenced in by the Israeli's like a concentration camp.

Is Israel becoming just like their past worst ever enemy?

i.e. Segregation & killing of the Population based on Faith.

Dead people don't write history books. Once they've sorted it out amongst themselves future generations will be safe in the knowledge that the good guys won.

Dead people don't write history books. Once they've sorted it out amongst themselves future generations will be safe in the knowledge that the good guys won.

The Internet has changed all that as anyone can write history these days. So the true story would be told albeit not by the ones that won but by everyone else in the world.

The Internet has changed all that as anyone can write history these days. So the true story would be told albeit not by the ones that won but by everyone else in the world.

The true story?

I really don't care much about this war. To me it's the equivalent of Scotland missing out on the world cup - as an event it's still an occasionally entertaining diversion - but it's not entirely satisfying or engaging. Since there's no Christians fighting in this war I don't really care who wins. In his book Jesus says they're all going burn in hell anyway.

Which God are you referring to? Islam or Jewish as both sides believe they are fighting in the name of their GOD

What god says it is okay to kill innocent people

The ONE TRUE God! We all worship the same God silly! There's only one of him after all. The difference is that both Muslims and Jews have forsaken our saviour Jesus Christ who died for our sins on the cross (and that makes God very annoyed).

The true story?

I really don't care much about this war. To me it's the equivalent of Scotland missing out on the world cup - as an event it's still an occasionally entertaining diversion - but it's not entirely satisfying or engaging. Since there's no Christians fighting in this war I don't really care who wins. In his book Jesus says they're all going burn in hell anyway.

You appear to not realise how this conflict affects all other conflicts in the middle east i.e. Iraq, Iran, Afganistan etc. Of which your christians are getting killed.

Israel are the ones who will fire nukes at NATO countries (UK is part of this), Russia & China as well as their enemies if they feel threatened by their neighbours. It's called the Samson option.

Wars are always based on differences in religious faith and they are never limited just to those that are fighting.

The ONE TRUE God! We all worship the same God silly! There's only one of him after all. The difference is that both Muslims and Jews have forsaken our saviour Jesus Christ who died for our sins on the cross (and that makes God very annoyed).

This is the very thing that incites religious hatred in the world

You should be ashamed of yourself. You justify murder by saying it's in the name of GOD.

I cant wait for the day that people open their eyes to the fact that everyone is put on this earth to live in peace and work together.

As long as religion blinds people there will always be war.

You appear to not realise how this conflict affects all other conflicts in the middle east i.e. Iraq' date=' Iran, Afganistan etc. Of which your christians are getting killed.

Israel are the ones who will fire nukes at NATO countries (UK is part of this), Russia & China as well as their enemies if they feel threatened by their neighbours. It's called the Samson option.

Wars are always based on differences in religious faith and they are never limited just to those that are fighting.[/quote']

You're right. Until we make them Christians there will always be problems. We should give the land back to the persecuted Assyrians and other Christian groups in the Middle East and convert the non-believers to Christianity.

You're right. Until we make them Christians there will always be problems. We should give the land back to the persecuted Assyrians and other Christian groups who originally lived there and convert the non-believers back to Christianity.

Why is it the blind seem to think they can lead world? Get Real open your eyes.

Faith is to explain something you dont understand or cannot comprehend.

Do you know you can actually be arrested now under UK Law for inciting religious hatred of which I believe what you have said would constitute such an offense.

This is the very thing that incites religious hatred in the world

You should be ashamed of yourself. You justify murder by saying it's in the name of GOD.

It's not murder if God is on your side. (Which of course he is.) You can't argue with God's logic.

As long as religion blinds people there will always be war.

No. Religion is the means to stop ALL wars, if we just got everyone to be Christian then there wouldn't be any wars.

It's not murder if God is on your side. (Which of course he is.) You can't argue with God's logic.

No. Religion is the means to stop ALL wars' date=' if we just got everyone to be Christian then there wouldn't be any wars.[/quote']

So how do you think you should do this, round up all the non believers and Gas them maybe? Dont be stupid.

Respect and tolerance of other peoples belief's is how it needs to be done.

Religious conversion to sheep is NOT the way forward

So how do you think you should do this' date=' round up all the non believers and Gas them maybe? Dont be stupid.[/quote']

That's hardly the Christian way - not most of the time anyway. The best way to get conversions is with cash incentives, like a tax break for people who go to Church at least 6 times a month, not including Sundays. Or having a Christian fish sign on your car would be as good as road tax. I think a lot of people would consider Christianity if they didn't have to pay road tax. We could also put a high taxes on owning the Koran or wearing a turbin or holding a bar mitzvah or whatever. You know, sort of carrot and stick style? That way people would see that it would be more financially rewarding to be a Christian.

Religious conversion to sheep is NOT the way forward

The Lord is my shepherd.

That's hardly the Christian way - not most of the time anyway. The best way to get conversions is with cash incentives' date=' like a tax break for people who go to Church at least 6 times a month, not including Sundays. Or having a Christian fish sign on your car would be as good as road tax. I think a lot of people would consider Christianity if they didn't have to pay road tax. We could also put a high taxes on owning the Koran or wearing a turbin or holding a bar mitzvah or whatever. You know, sort of carrot and stick style? That way people would see that it would be more financially rewarding to be a Christian.

The Lord is my shepherd.[/quote']

Your not a member of the BNP or KKK are you by any chance, because you sound like one. (Sorry I should take that back and heed my own advise. Though you need to open you eyes and tolerate other faiths instead of hating them)

Religion should not come into resolving conflicts as it blinds people

Japan is drafting a UN resolution with the support of six main members, but it doesnt include the USA. It will be voted on tommorrow and if approved will allow the UN to impose sanctions on Israel

However if the USA invokes their veto then it will not get approved

Guest Jake Wifebeater

It's been out of control for a looooooooooong time, and will probably stay that way. I'm on the side of Palestine, myself.

You're right. Until we make them Christians there will always be problems. We should give the land back to the persecuted Assyrians and other Christian groups in the Middle East and convert the non-believers to Christianity.

You mean....like finish what the Crusades started.....top idea bob, count me in...:up:

Sorry I'll rephrase.

Kill them all

Let their God sort them out.

Better?

Comments like these are the reason Aberdeen Music.com is going down hill.

Nobody appears to be able to discuss things properly without reducing themselves to a mental age of 3

Why is it you cant have a serious discussion about real problems in the world

People are getting killed and you want to joke about it. What if it was your family that was getting shot or bombed would you think it was still okay to make these comments

AND YOU WONDER WHY THE SOUL HAS BEEN RIPPED OUT OF ABERDEEN MUSIC' date=' YOU HIPPOCRIT[/color']