aberdeen-music

The Works Return

STREET

Originally posted by STREET:

it's hard to define, give us a gig and you'll see. as above, we will play anytime, anywhere, with anyone.

Well your going to have to try. People are going to want to know your sound as you can't stick a death metal band in with two acoustic solo acts really an you? Are you rock? Reggae? Hip-Hop? Hard-core?

Originally posted by Tav:

Well your going to have to try. People are going to want to know your sound as you can't stick a death metal band in with two acoustic solo acts really an you? Are you rock? Reggae? Hip-Hop? Hard-core?

why not?? that's the attitude that kills diversity and variety in music. we are 1 singer/guitarist, 1 bass player and 1 drummer. we play music. we don't care which kind of band we play with, we're not acoustic and we're not death metal but we would play with a band of that style if they were up for it.

Kills diversity..I hardly think so. I do however think you could manage to come up with some sort of desription regardless of how diverse you are.. Look Sugar Ray they have pop, rock and even a bit of death metal in different songs...that's diverse yet I managed to describe some of the styles that they play in.

Originally posted by chris h:

sounds like they've cahnged the entire line up save for the drummer, so they may well be an entirely different band. Unless the singer guitarist is the old singer/ bass player?

you would be correct.

so are there any gigs available or what?