aberdeen-music

Drummer seeking band/people to jam with

Sympomania

Hi,

Im a 22yr old drummer looking to for people to jam with and hopefully start gigging at some point. Ive played in a good few bands ranging from covers bands playing anything from foo fighters, greenday, bush, through to the likes of metallica and iron maiden. More recently playing in an originals band which was like iron maiden/megadeth/metallica style riffs, fast and loud anyway.

Im willing to play most genre's of music as long as it has a kick, originals or covers im just looking to play again.

I have all my own equipment and transport. Anyone interested gimme a buzz in here.

cheers

Chris

hi we got a band here looking for a drummer, i think you would be perfect, theres 2 of us one on guitar and one on bass, we both sing and are in our late 20s, we have our own songs written and have recently decided to go back to our roots and start jaming / writing new songs, we play metal we listen to metallica, megadeth, machine head, iron maiden and much more, if your intrested maybe we can meet up at captain toms studio in aberdeen and have a jam see if we click.

reply to this thread or just email DeadMetal17987@aol.com

• 2 weeks later...