aberdeen-music

Left Handed Guitars For Sale

incredibledisc

I'm in the process of streamlining my guitar collection or, to put it another way, my missus thinks I have too many! So, with that in mind are there any lefties out there who might need some new axe action?

I have a White Telecaster style guitar made by Fenix. I bought it from Sound Control Dundee 10 years ago and have never seen any since! I did look them up on www.harmony-central.com and found some good positive reviews which match my own experience.

The guitar is all white (incl. scratchplate) and has a maple (I think - light colour anyway) neck. It has been professionally set up as of last week and is in good conditio but for a few chips in the paintwork due to butterfingers and some marks on the scratchplate due to over-enthusiastic playing. As well as the guitar I am also chucking in the flight case to go with it. No discernible brand name but solid enough apart from a couple of minor tears.

Also up for grabs is a Stagg 6-string acoustic which I've had for a year. Purchased from R&B. It is in immaculate condition and comes with a padded gig bag and strap - may also be able to throw in a few other little bits and bobs (capo etc) to sweeten the deal.

Both guitars are currently in the P&J and Evening Express classifieds but the descriptions here are obviously a bit more detailed. Feel free to email any further questions to me and I will be happy to answer.