aberdeen-music

Guns N' Roses Dublin June 9th Ticket & Flight Package For Sale

Sundance

Guns N' Roses Dublin June 9th Ticket & Flight Package For Sale NEW LOWER PRICE!!!

On Offer -

One standing ticket for Guns N' Roses at Dublins RDS arena next Friday June 9th.

With, return flights from Aberdeen to Dublin.

Flying with Ryanair.

Depart Aberdeen Fri June 9th 10:50 - Arrive Dublin 12:00

Return Flight - Depart Dublin Sat June 10th 09:50 - Arrive Aberdeen 11:00

This is an excellent package going for a discounted price!

All you need is a bed for the night. Or you could choose to get yourself a nice pint of guinness after the gig...Or perhaps youd rather chill out at one of Dublins 24 hour net cafes, save even more money!

Flights can be altered or ammended. If you wanted to make a weekend of it & put back your return date til the Sunday, or whatever, thats possible. Let me know.

The flights cost £38 & ticket face value is £47.

Im offering all of the above for a mere £40.

If anyone is interested please reply or pm asap,

Thanks

Guest DustyDeviada

I'll be in Dublin on Friday, but think I'd rather have a night out on the lash than see Axl and a bunch of session musicians.

Busy weekend for gigs in Dublin, Robbie Williams and GnR Friday, Mark Knopfler & Emmylou Harris and The Eagles Saturday and Metallica Sunday.

Dont know about that sir...If you were there anyway. The ticket is yours for 20, thats only a few rounds...

Axls latest addition is a guitarist who goes by the name bumblefoot....He is rather impressive. Check out his solo recently from madrid, http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=realrecordings2&item=&iid=&frm=1883&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:SFS

Guest DustyDeviada
Dont know about that sir...If you were there anyway. The ticket is yours for 20' date=' thats only a few rounds...

Axls latest addition is a guitarist who goes by the name bumblefoot....He is rather impressive. Check out his solo recently from madrid, http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=realrecordings2&item=&iid=&frm=1883&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:SFS

Probably not even a round in Dublin!

If it was a proper GnR line up then fine, but this is just silly. In any case I don't think Mrs Valentino would approve. Got my tickets for Knopfler the next night so I think I'll be OK.