aberdeen-music

Gig Plug for 10th of June

STACCATO SET

first Arkade gig (didnt believe it myself!) for the mighty 'are they from edinburgh or aberdeen' SS...for those of you that dont know them, ive lifted this wee description straight from their myspace!! (well its gettin late ye know!!) www.myspace.com/staccatoset

'their sounds encompasses raunchy, down right dirty, blues with flashes of rock n roll, a tight punky rhythm section, obviously influenced by dance music grooves, fuzzy fender slide guitar, engaging narrative songs and captivating, soulful, Hawick-style vocals.'

Copied and pasted from elsewhere in sloppy promotion attempt!

Some other guys called Le Reno Amps(?) and two other bloomin good bands are playing toooo. Andy Bass, Ziggy and myself will have some cd's with us, we may play them and we may well be on late due to and earlier RFR jig but be assured 'Edingurghdeens' finest trio will be doing their raawk poses and hopefully not get pissed before the gig!

All in all a rather super night of enterainment at The Tunnels

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35249:up: :up: :up: :up:

thanks jim!! (hope we dont get into trouble for having 2 threads bout this on here now!!)

and yeah check me' date=' still looking at the forums even though im on holiday...sad? yup!! right, im outta here...off on our road trip down to florida...hehe!!! see ya next week..:D

oh, and yeah this gig will be a belter!! :up:[/quote']

Two threads you say? Can't say I noticed as I never go onto that crazy music thread that is Arkade projects and I am only paying attention due the involvemnt of my fine wee 'Neo Postmodern trash blues' trio 'startcarup set'.

It is sure to be a fine gig for you on your return from across the pond. Now GET BACK TO YOUR FRICKEN HOLIDAY AND FORGET ABOUT THESE FORUMS! ARE YE MENTAL?! YER IN AMERICA FOR THE LOVE OF ALLAH!!!!

:love: