aberdeen-music

hi-de-hi generous sorts........

feeb

Hi folks, Tony from element 106 here

Myself and other intrepid trekkers will walk the Great Wall of China from 30 September 8 October 2006 in aid of the charity, WHIZZ-KIDZ.

WHIZZ-KIDZ - THE MOVEMENT FOR NON-MOBILE CHILDREN (Reg.Charity 802872) aims to improve the quality of life of disabled children in the UK through the provision of customised wheelchairs and tricycles. It is dedicated to providing help and advice to the children and their families and raising awareness of mobility-related issues through national campaigning.

In order to be able to participate, I must raise funds. A sum from these funds will contribute to insurance, travel and training costs for the charitys events, but all other funds raised go to the provision of mobility equipment for, and enhancing the lives of, disabled children around the country.

Now..knowing how charitable and generous the local scene is, I thought Id ask all you musos, promoters and everyday muthafunstars for sponsorship of this event for a much-needed resource. Maybe youd like to put on a gig for element 106 and some of our compadres, maybe youd just like to thrust some cash into my hand next time you see me out or catch element 106 live....whatever you can do, have a think about it, it could be fun.. contributing even the smallest amount will make the biggest difference to non-mobile children.

Whizz-Kidz (the movement for non-mobile children)

Elliot House

10-12 Allington Street

London

SW1E 5EH

Tel: 020 7233 6600

Fax: 020 7233 6611

Please also look at information on this and other events at

Web: www.whizz-kidz.org.uk contact me at e106td@yahoo.co.uk

cheers hella much ta

Tony element 106

:up::headbang: