aberdeen-music

New Sundaramusic tracks

Guest MKII

Observation of a dream: I enjoyed the track overall, nice and mellow, some nice touched with the George Harrison-esque guitar at the end.

So Distant So Gentle: Just long enough to hold my concentration. you picked the right time to stop it.

Monoday Forecast: It's a bit jazzy! I'd have to say this is verging on astro jazz territory...

Observation of a dream: I enjoyed the track overall' date=' nice and mellow, some nice touched with the George Harrison-esque guitar at the end.

So Distant So Gentle: Just long enough to hold my concentration. you picked the right time to stop it.

Monoday Forecast: It's a bit jazzy! I'd have to say this is verging on astro jazz territory...[/quote']

I detect a dislike for jazz...

anyway, cheers for taking the time to listen and comment. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest lime ruined my life

some of the sax work on monday forecast reminds me of coltrane post miles davis. They make me imagine a saxaphone vomitting and crying.

Guest MKII
some of the sax work on monoday forecast reminds me of coltrane post miles davis. They make me imagine a saxaphone vomitting and crying.

That'll be the Olatunji Concert influence. 8)

• 4 weeks later...