aberdeen-music

No more Finch....?

Guest Hendrix

Guest sludge
Originally posted by Ben Quik:

EHH?? You listen to Murderdolls...you're full of shit!!

hmm sounds like internet shit to me....considering they are demoing new stuff now....cant see it...

Hendrix=sam annal...think maybe you are right Jamesy...its getting boring...

so she listens to murderdolls. big deal. im more concerned about rasmus in there.

and tanned finch are some popular band amongst us "scenies". you wouldnt like them ;)

Guest highroller

haha fuck you all!!

Buddy of senses fail contacted punktastic as he was told about the supposed things he was saying and he was horrified...he said its bullshit that finch are in any trouble!!

Also from a finch fan site i go to alot r2k has posted this so fuck you all....finch will be back and will be all over the magazines and tv and you are gonna have to deal....SWEET!!

Heres r2k's statement!!

Hello my friends! I hope you are all doing well, I know that all of us in Finch could'nt be doing better. We have written a ton of stuff for the record and we're all very proud and excited about all the songs. We go into the studio to start recording april 15th in hell-A with Mark Trombino. I have know idea when the cd is going to come out but im sure it will leak early enough haha, download away. Anyways I know there are alot of rumors and gossip ( finch broke up, what really happend to pappas, etc.) going around these days about whats going on with our band. I gotta say that it's really funny that some of you(some of you, i know most of you are amazing and you are better than that to post random bullshit) think you know whats exactly whats going on in our lives, you know who you are. You're the the person who knows someone who says they know someone who says they know someone who's friends with someone who's best friends with (insert name of finch band member here)_______s karate teacher.... you are sooo cool, now everyone knows it, but hey if you dig it do whatever makes you happy i guess, like i said it is funny. Sorry if that was annoying sometimes people that are cool need a little reasurence. Let me tell you about something now that i think will be exciting. We are going to be taking down and redesigning our bad "official" site finchmusic.com and in the mean time there will be a page up with exclusive videos of our progress in the studio and possibly samples of demos we are doing. Our goal is to keep everyone more in tune with whats really going on with finch, Alex and I will also be doing a studio diary with. If anyone has any questions for us ask away, we will try and answer as many questions as we can. Sorry for not addressing the "big" issue, i know everyones wondering whats going on and as soon as we find out we will tell you. I'll be posting any random news as often as I can. Thanks to Iggy and Joe and all our fans that visit, you're all the best (even the gossip gods). We love you- r2k

p.s. i did'nt spell check, sorry..

• 3 years later...