aberdeen-music

Brand New Indie Cover Band

sross90

Wanted a group of like minded people wanting to form a band playing upbeat energetic cover songs.

I am an intermediate guitarist looking to form either a 4 or 5 piece band. Right now I am on the look out for a drummer, bassist, guitarist and singer. If you can sign and play then all the better.

The songs I would like to play include anything from the following, arctic monkeys, green day, stereophonics, stone roses, hard-fi, editors, killers etc etc.

Anything that isnt slow and dreary, Indy / alternative is what I want to play and Songs people want to bounce too or get up and dance.

It would be good to do our own material at some point, but only once we have a solid set of cover material so that we can get on with gigs.

For practise I suggest meeting in captain toms, bi-weekly??? This would cost about a 10 each for 3 hours if there are 4 of us. But we could practise for less time in the beginning.

If you are over or around twenty, not completely crap and send an email to brand_new_band@hotmail.co.uk or reply to this post.

with details of who you are, what you play, you level and similar songs you want to play.

Cheers

Steve