aberdeen-music

Ibanez SZ520QM / Yamaha RGX520FZ

Mick Maverik

Yamaha RGX520FZ

I'm currently selling the Yamaha for 260 ONO. I bought it for 399 (complete with official hard case) from Prosound, with the intention to have it set up to my preference. The action is set at around medium, and I don't think there is room for much more tweaking. I prefer a more medium / low action, hence reason for sale. The Guitar is in absolute mint, as it has only been played 5 or 6 times.

More Info: http://www.yamaha-europe.com/yamaha_europe/uk/10_musical_instruments/30_guitars_basses_amps/60_electric_guitars/10_electric_guitars/20_rgx_guitars/07_RGX520FZ/index.html

Ibanez SZ520FM (upgraded Seymour Duncan pick-up)

The Ibanez I'm not sure if I'm selling yet. Just want to get a feel for interest before I decide? It's 2 years old, has a small chip near the input jack, but other than that, is in very good nick. It has had the bridge pick-up, upgraded to a Seymour Duncan JB, which IMO suits the guitar nicely, as this pick-up compliments the mahogany body / quilted maple top. Reason I'm thinking of selling is: I've recently bought the SZ2020 Prestige & the SZ720 models, so this little guy just isn't getting played as often as before - I'd rather see it put to use than collecting dust, as it's a lovely wee axe. Asking price for this one I'm going to put around 260 as well. The normal RRP is 399 and I think you can get them as low as 320 online, but bear in mind the 80 pick-up upgrade.

More Info: http://www.ibanez.com/guitars/guitar.asp?model=SZ520QM&color=1

Andy :up:

• 2 weeks later...

oh, nice ibanez.. iv already got an ibanez js100 and its awsome. i wood quite like to have a guitar that i could alernate the tuning on, as my js100 has floyd rose bridge it makes it a really hard job. but ye i dont hav the cash as i still owe my da the money for the js100