aberdeen-music

Bench Album Launch Last night...

Drew the sound guy (who was such a top notch bloke BTW) was talking about a type of festival entirely post rock. eye could be on the line up also, so fingers crossed.

I also think its good that people have started to warm up to the idea of bands without vocals as well. You get less folk these days saying things like "they're alright but where's the singing" etc.

p.s if you missed eye on Mon night you can get another chance to see them on the 17th April. This is for a NEW BLOOD fund raiser for vis com students at grays. Details and full line up are still to be ironed out but watch this space.

• 4 weeks later...

thought that the bench lads and post riock fans in general will apreciate molia falls from sweden. best post rock band i have heard in ages, remind me of the appleseed cats, tristeza, explosions in the sky

www.myspace.com/moliafalls

playing in aberdeen friday 12th may in the tunnels with small enclosed area and the fall of boss koala

all details can be found here

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34751