aberdeen-music

no more music centre....

Lauren M

yes i did, though i have to admit inspiration was taken from a picture in our music workbook

yes we were made to do a "how many composers can you name... jobs in music...what is a crotchet..." workbook

stop thinking about music centre folk!

but wait... i cant really speak!

ahh!i can't believe there's people who're actually going to miss music centre!i hate it!it's on a friday evening for christs sake!only got one year of torture left.......

*wishing i could wear a dress like that*

no word to give about craig... the girl i know hasnt answered my text so an eamil is about to be sent, and if THAT fails, then ive jsut realised he is in the same year as someone else i know that goes to harlaw. so its all cool you jsut have to be patient! :p

Saw Alan Haggart today, he says there will definately not be any rehearsals before the thing in may (cause we are so ace...)

of course he ahs faith, we are the best!

i reckon we should turn up to the dinner dane in fancy black dresses... or maybe the looking like a twat would over rule :s

A trip to the pub sounds very good, but what are me and Gill gonna do if youve got craig eh?

hehe, Muirhead is ace, i want her back!

haha

that was one of the mmost pathetic bumps ever caitlin! between me you and nicola, we might not only be able to keep the thread going, but also to piss off everyone with our conversation and the lovely ash wil try another

"msn anyone? no ill get my coat"

so yea, music centre, its umm fabulous,

what are we gonna do next year without mr kemp!?