aberdeen-music

Old Skool Nu Age.

Guest Neubeatz

Guest Neubeatz

Sometimes I take a chance when I post here, I know my stuff aint to everyones taste but 44 views of the thread resulted in 3 page views, 3 plays, and two downloads,

You break my heart you bastards.

Understood. Same thing happened when I posted up the DigitalSin thread.........many views, little response!

Granted, you can't force people to have an opinion but I was under the impression that opinions were generally forthcoming on here, we were looking for thoughts, feelings and opinions good or bad, just something to go on really.

Anyways, don't stop posting up your sounds man, you've obviously put a lot of work into them and they deserve to be heard as much as anyone elses!

I think they are both interesting tracks. I like the 2nd more for some reason, maybe cos of it's general surreal feel and rhythm. :)

As for being ignored, you should know by now that the site is a reflection of our fair city...

Guest Neubeatz
the_collector

Understood. Same thing happened when I posted up the DigitalSin thread.........many views, little response!

Granted, you can't force people to have an opinion but I was under the impression that opinions were generally forthcoming on here, we were looking for thoughts, feelings and opinions good or bad, just something to go on really.

Anyways, don't stop posting up your sounds man, you've obviously put a lot of work into them and they deserve to be heard as much as anyone elses!

Thanks again collector,

:)

Pudenfuhrer

This is quite nice- is it something that you aim to gig, or just a little project you are sharing?

The tracks are quite different, but pretty good..

I have been sharing this little project for 5 years, never ever charged anyone for a tune yet :)

Might do a gig again if I can find a cause thats worth promoting :)

MKII

I think they are both interesting tracks. I like the 2nd more for some reason, maybe cos of it's general surreal feel and rhythm.

As for being ignored, you should know by now that the site is a reflection of our fair city...

Phil, One of the tracks is 1992, and the other is 2004 or so...

The second one "Dog Bait" got posted up due to the poor response to the first one, it's an old scots folk tune run through a processer, not really new age, just a con....

"L'ambience" is just a one take improvisation using an old skool synth sound.

Our fair city...lol :) why does that sound like it should be prefixed with the letters "un"...;)