aberdeen-music

New Morrissey Album....

delboy

poor old morrissey, still getting tagged depressive cos he wrote a song called 'heaven knows im miserable now' some 20 years ago. judging by the documentary on him last year, watching him swaggering around LA in his convertible sports car, he looked far from depressive...

the twat bit is open to negotiation though

not exactly exited but a bit interested

its a shame a lot of his solo stuff sounded like a Palitoy version of the Smiths....I hope he comes up with some new angles this time round....although I do like it when he goes on a Rockabilly thing like on ''there are certain people I know'' .....or whatever it was called....neat single

according to guitarist alan whyte the new album is the missing link between your arsenal and vauxhall & I so there should be some rockabilly moments on it,

he's still got the quiff even if the old hairline is receding somewhat

the NME will prob think morrissey is cool again the stupid twats.

yes i have only just realised the effects morrissey has on betamax's shaving habits.

there was a pic of him to promote his manchester gig in may and he was dressed like a gangster with a machine gun

and thankfully the sideburns were still intact....