aberdeen-music

Who's The Hardest - Tiger or Crocodile?

french_disko

Guest tv tanned
Ace. I love watching animals killing each other because it's so interesting to see how they do it. If only there was footage of dinosaurs mauling each other to bits.

jur_800.jpg

Guest tv tanned
And Jurassic Park isn't real footage of dinosaurs you tit! Somebody made that all up' date=' I fucking love dinosaurs, don't insult me![/quote']

I don't think I really need to

Oh arf arf you're so clever. Jurassic Park is a film based on a work of fiction. And I think you'll find it's mostly dinosaurs mauling the humans in that one. There's no way we know everything about dinosaurs. I said I wanted to see footage of dinosaurs mauling each other because it would be fascinating to see how different species really interacted with each other rather than how we presume them to act.

Guest tv tanned
Oh arf arf you're so clever. Jurassic Park is a film based on a work of fiction. And I think you'll find it's mostly dinosaurs mauling the humans in that one. There's no way we know everything about dinosaurs. I said I wanted to see footage of dinosaurs mauling each other because it would be fascinating to see how different species really interacted with each other rather than how we presume them to act.

Really?

Fiction you say?

Guest tv tanned
Yes Jurassic Park is a book written by Michael Crichton which was then made into a film.

I think you'll find that humans and dinosaurs were not alive at the same time. I can't believe I'm having to explain that to someone as knowledgeable and clever as yourself.

They weren't?

But what about all those really cool documentaries like The Lost World?