aberdeen-music

Vote for Stroszek on BBC Radio!

Richey J

I agree with you P:V-H. Im sure we could pack a punch where it matters despite it only being the three of us!

i was quite excited at first by this vote but i think its just a case of which band can mobilise the most votes. The amount of people who hit that particular page besides the 2 bands that tell everyone to is most probably very small. therefore the music doesn't matter at all really which is a shame because that is what should matter.

I heard the bit they played from the Stop Starts. However, they only play a few seconds of each track which can never represent a song. At first I thought I could see why people would like the song they have on it. very contemporary, very catchy. but by the end of the very few seconds it was on, i just thought... well, i better keep that to myself.

However, I would like to hear their song in full because I can't make any justified comments from the snippet. Same as people cant about us. I cant find anything about them anywhere though. They are registered on nemis but without any info.

keep voting for stroszek anyway

R

www.bbc.co.uk/air

Guest Les Stroszek

Im up for a band punch-up! But only if its against the Stereophonics... Theres onlyy three of them too.

Aanyway this is too close to call so give us a vote pls!

Guest Les Stroszek

Well cheers to all those who voted. We ended up winning and got played towards the end of Vic Galloway's show tonight. Little bit embarrassed tho cos it sounded so even more tinny on radio than it does in through the CD player due to the haste and cheapness of the recording. The guitar pedals are returning for our next recording session which we're probaly doing ourselves shortly. Couldn't have done it without your help etc etc... Cheers!