aberdeen-music

Drummer Looking For People/Band

Guest bluesxman

Guest bluesxman

Have been playing for about 5 years, self taught. Personal influences are Keith Moon, Dave Grohl, Nick Knox, Russell Simins, Tommy Ramone, Topper Headon but that doesn't mean I can play like any of them!

Looking to assemble a group - vocals, lead guitar, rhythm guitar, bass guitar, possibly keyboards.

Not interested in prima donnas or an ability to play like a renowned professional musician, just people with a reasonable amount of capability and knowledge of music beyond the past 2 years of NME featured 'stars'. Ability to learn covers easily for initial jams/practices necessary. I don't care how old you are and you shouldn't care how old I am.....

Influences - Nick Cave, Queens Of The Stone Age, The Cramps, Jon Spencer Blues Explosion, Kings Of Leon, The Ramones, The Cult, The Misfits, The Sonics, The Damned, Link Wray, Tom Waits and anything else that is brought to the table.

This is a hobby for me so weekly practice at Captain Tom's and hopefully occasional gigs are level of commitment required....

PM or post on this thread if interested.

Hi Bluesxman,

I'm a guitarist presently working with other guitarist/bass player for last year or so. We've been doing a lot of home studio recording but are interested in hooking up with a drummer like yourself and some other musicians with a view to a regular practice and the odd gig if we could get a singer. Really for fun rather than profit. We've been knocking out stuff in various styles as we both have failry eclectic tastes. I could email you some tracks if you're interested in finding out more.

Cheers

Have been playing for about 5 years' date=' self taught. Personal influences are Keith Moon, Dave Grohl, Nick Knox, Russell Simins, Tommy Ramone, Topper Headon but that doesn't mean I can play like any of them!

Looking to assemble a group - vocals, lead guitar, rhythm guitar, bass guitar, possibly keyboards.

Not interested in prima donnas or an ability to play like a renowned professional musician, just people with a reasonable amount of capability and knowledge of music beyond the past 2 years of NME featured 'stars'. Ability to learn covers easily for initial jams/practices necessary. I don't care how old you are and you shouldn't care how old I am.....

Influences - Nick Cave, Queens Of The Stone Age, The Cramps, Jon Spencer Blues Explosion, Kings Of Leon, The Ramones, The Cult, The Misfits, The Sonics, The Damned, Link Wray, Tom Waits and anything else that is brought to the table.

This is a hobby for me so weekly practice at Captain Tom's and hopefully occasional gigs are level of commitment required....

PM or post on this thread if interested.[/quote']