aberdeen-music

Any Budding Troubadours?(for guitarists aswell)

Volta

Hi folks.

I'm a singer/solo artist type who plays and writes my own material and have just recently moved to Aberdeen. I'm looking to get involved in the Aberdeen music scene and want to start off by hitting the open mic nights around town with a view to looking for gigs in other venues.

Unfortunately, none of my friends are musicians so if any singer/songwriters are in the same sort of place as me and wants to buddy up with a view to hitting gigs and getting their own music out there possibly with musical accompaniment, PM me and we can talk.

Also, if there are any guitarists interested in what I've said so far, I also like the idea of having an accompanying guitarist on board with a view to playing small acoustic gigs first and then building up to a fuller band set-up. Again, PM if interested and we can talk.

Cheers

MUso 2

Give us a shout sometime, I think 'the volt' under st nicolas Marks and spencer has potential on Saturady afternoons. good sound, neat place to start. Rb

Hi folks.

I'm a singer/solo artist type who plays and writes my own material and have just recently moved to Aberdeen. I'm looking to get involved in the Aberdeen music scene and want to start off by hitting the open mic nights around town with a view to looking for gigs in other venues.

Unfortunately' date=' none of my friends are musicians so if any singer/songwriters are in the same sort of place as me and wants to buddy up with a view to hitting gigs and getting their own music out there possibly with musical accompaniment, PM me and we can talk.

Also, if there are any guitarists interested in what I've said so far, I also like the idea of having an accompanying guitarist on board with a view to playing small acoustic gigs first and then building up to a fuller band set-up. Again, PM if interested and we can talk.

Cheers[/quote']