aberdeen-music

Bass player looking for band..

L.V.

Hi all..

Iam about to begin my studies at the Uni of Aberdeen, and I am therefor looking for a band to jam with in Aberdeen.

A little personal info on me. Iam a 21 year old male. I have been playing bass for about 6 years. I also play guitar and drums, but bassguitar is my main instrument. I also sing backing vocals if needed :]

I cant say that I have a certain music genre that I would like to play. My previous musical experiences have been quite different, and I have played all from samba to hevy rock.

You can hear some of the stuff that I have played in the past on these websites:

www.credo.fo (don't think this site is in english) and www.braquetband.com (this is the band that Iam currently playing with)

So if your looking for a bass player with at wide range of musical flavours and the ability to play almost everything :D or just a bandmember that loves a laugh, let me know..

You can also write back to this mail adr: leivur@credo.fo

See ya...

can you list your favourite bassists and bands?

Well.. I have so many influences that it would be insane to list all of them here.. But some of the players that have influenced me are: Bill Sheehan, Jaco Pastorius, Stu Hamm, John Myung, Nathan East, Abe Laboriel, Les Claypool, Geddy Lee..

• 2 weeks later...