aberdeen-music

oceansize to play kef???

rune

Guest Steve Irwin

It would be great to see them back but not at kef, they would sound superb in Drummonds.

I doubt that they will come back as the times they have played at KEF the attendance has been poor, they (like most of the good bands who come to kef) probably think that there is no music scene in Aberdeen.

I havent heard the new album but efflorescence is an OUSTANDING ALBUM! and MFNurses EP was stunning too

It would be great to see them back but not at kef' date=' they would sound superb in Drummonds.

I doubt that they will come back as the times they have played at KEF the attendance has been poor, they (like most of the good bands who come to kef) probably think that there is no music scene in Aberdeen.

I havent heard the new album but efflorescence is an OUSTANDING ALBUM! and MFNurses EP was stunning too[/quote']

You raise some very valid points.

It would be great to see them back but not at kef' date=' they would sound superb in Drummonds.

I havent heard the new album but efflorescence is an OUSTANDING ALBUM! and MFNurses EP was stunning too[/quote']

perhaps its time to get your eyes tested mate.

last time Oceansize played kef, they played to over 150 people, and that was the day after biffy clyro had sold out the music hall.

Oceansize will not be performing at kef this year.

last time Oceansize played kef' date=' they played to over 150 people, and that was the day after biffy clyro had sold out the music hall.

Oceansize will not be performing at kef this year.[/quote']

that must of been one of the gigs you actually printed tickets for then ;)

paul "anti maniax" stewart :D

I guess thats why anti maniax went down so well due to the lack of ticket stubs(if not any at all!) at one up!

Oh and by the way is the bread cheaper in asda?

last time Oceansize played kef' date=' they played to over 150 people, and that was the day after biffy clyro had sold out the music hall.

Oceansize will not be performing at kef this year.[/quote']

If it was such a success why didn't you get them back up here?

Major album release too soon.

Or maybe you just didnt want to print more tickets! :D

Guest Steve Irwin
If it was such a success why didn't you get them back up here?

Major album release too soon.

Or maybe you just didnt want to print more tickets! :D

i dont know why he bothers

he simply rips off young bands

ah yeah thats it

i dont know why he bothers

he simply rips off young bands

ah yeah thats it

is that the best you can come up with, how pathetic!

you know, its sad that a valuable board like this gets wasted by people like yourself talking utter garbage, I saw a life for sale on ebay today,why dont you have a look, perhaps you should make a bid .